I’m sure we can all agree that packing is exhausting…
I mean, so much work and planning is involved! You have to plan outfits, bring extras, make sure you have enough fancy dresses… oh wait… what about shoes? After finally breaking it down to a small collection of 4 pairs of shoes, I now realize I have no room for the 15 bottles of products I HAVE to bring. The horror!
Or maybe it’s just me…
But there are fun parts, such as, allowing myself to do
a bit a lot of shopping! Luckily for me (and Nick! haha) a lot of the outlet stores in my city still had a ton of summer items on clearance, so I was able to get a bunch of new things at ridiculously good prices! And with the beauty of online shopping, I purchased some items from an Australian shop, which always has a ton of adorable summer pieces in stock.
Here’s a list of the new items I purchased for my trip:
SHOP THE LOOKS:
DRESSES & SETS
- Sharian Dress – Sabo Skirt ($72.00)
- Teal Dress – Toxik ($64.99)
- Lilac 2 Piece Set – Showpo ($57.00)
- White & Blue Day Dress – Showpo ($42.00)
- Black Flat Sandal – Bizou ($5.99)
- Neon Pink & Gold Sandal – Bizou ($5.99)
- Nude Strap Sandals – ALDO ($20.99)
- Black & Floral Strap Sandal – ALDO ($34.99)
- Long Gold Necklace – ALDO ($10.00)
- Pink Crossbody Bag – ALDO ($16.98)
- Black & Floral Kimono – Winners ($19.99) Similar: HERE ($20.99)
OK… that’s it. I’m ready to plan my next vacation near the beach.
Can you blame me?! Let’s be honest…