This week I was invited to create a style board inspired by a Chairish bar cart with my must-have bar cart essentials. This couldn’t have come at a better time… since I’m in the middle of buying and styling my very own bar cart at home. I was able to find so much inspiration from their online vintage selection.
If you haven’t heard of Chairish, it’s an exclusive, curator approved, online marketplace for vintage and used furniture. Their website makes it easy to browse, sell and buy vintage furniture, decor, jewelry and accessories. Check out their amazing collection of vintage bar carts!
I chose their Mid-Century Brass Bar Cart, and decided to style it with a mix of contemporary, modern and vintage items, in order to create my perfect Elegant & Modern Styled Bar Cart. The second item I picked were the agate coasters, I seriously need them in my life, they’re so beautiful I can’t even handle it.
I honestly had so much fun sifting through their vast online collection, and I’m really in love with the style board I created. Now… it’s time to get to some actual shopping, and make this bar cart a reality!
Let me know, in the comments below, which items are your favorite!
- Feather Silhouette Framed Print , from Pottery Barn
- Tandem Club 3 Piece Whisky Set , from C.A. Paradis
- Two’s Company Pineapple Jars, from Bloomindales
- Montana 96 oz. Acacia Glass Jar, from Crate&Barrel
- Vintage Laurent-Perrier French Champagne Bucket, from Chairish
- Fred’s Nut Trio, from Barney’s New York
- Mid-Century Brass Bar Cart, from Chairish
- 2-Piece Noir Black Snow Apple Set, from CB2
- Sia White Phalaenopsis Orchid in Black Vase, from Amara
- Monarch in Dark Horn/Brass Bar Set, from Chairish
- Hand-Cut Brazilian Agate Coasters (Set of 4), from Chairish
Other items I loved:
- Mid-Century ’60’s George Briold Ice Bucket, from Chairish
- Brass Anchor Bottle Opener, from Chairish
- James Dean at Ciro’s Black&White Photograph, from Moda Operandi
- Branch & Twig Cocktail Picks, from Anthropologie